Autumn Concert 2017
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1st 2017
Start time: 11am
At the end of the concert there will be refreshments for all people attending.
Donation: 12 Euros. Fundem members: 10 Euros
“Sonatas de otoño”
ESTÍBALIZ RUIZ, mezzosoprano
LAURA GÓMEZ, violonchelo
RENATA CASERO, piano
p r o g r a m
Abendschlummer. Andante tranquilo
Kein Echo. Allegro
Schlaf’ auch du!. Andante
Francesco P. Tosti
Danzas Españolas para piano solo
Villanesca – Oriental – Andaluza
Del cabello más sutil
Manuel de Falla
Siete canciones populares
El paño moruno
Tickets can be purchased by any of the following means:
– Advanced sale of tickets through the Internet: Buy tickets
– Advanced sale of tickets through the usual points of sale (see bellow).
– Tickect sale at box office the day of the concert from 10:00 a.m. (subject to availability).
Also, you can book the tickets by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The booking can be made until Friday 15th at 1 p.m. In any case, we recommend the advanced sale of tickets, either points of sale or by the Internet for a better event organization.
Ticket sales points. Show your membership card.
– Fundem. Valencia office. Pl. Mariano Benlliure, nº 5, pta. 29 – Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 14:00 (August closed)
– Fundem. Jardín de l’Albarda, Pedreguer. Mobile: 638 320 631 – Monday to Sunday: 10:00 to 14:00 – 17:00 h to 20:00 h
– Casa de Cultura, Ayuntamiento de Pedreguer. Glorieta de la Creu, 14 – Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 22:00, Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00 (August: Monday to Friday, 09:00 h to 14:00 h)
– Costa Blanca Nachrichten, CBN-Benissa. Av. País Valencià, 1 local 1 – Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 13:30 (August: Monday to Friday, 09:00 h to 14:00 h)
– Jardín Sostenible. Jan van Eijle. Jávea. Av. Colomer, 24 – Monday to Friday: 08:30 to 14:00 – 15:00 to 18:30
– Publics bookshop. Dénia. C/ Patricio Ferrándiz, nº 16 – Monday to Sunday: 08:30 to 21:00
– Pro Akustik. Dénia. Av. Joan Fuster 28 C – Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 14:00
– Amazing Restaurant. Denia. c/ Marqués de Campo, 9 A – Monday to Sunday: 08:00 a 22:00 h
Note: we recommend buy in advance or book through Fundem office. You can collect and pay for your tickets on 17th September at the Albarda Garden, from 10 a.m.
Observation: to convey to all those interested in this kind of events.
Jardín de l’Albarda: C/ Baix Vinalopó, 8 – Urb. La Sella – Pedreguer – Alicante. How to get there: by the CV 724. Ctra. Pedreguer – la Xara. Check on Google Maps
About Alenza Trio is formed by three professional women, who met in the context of the Musical Conservatoy, first as students and then as teachers, when they decided to form a group. The three have a professional career as concert musician, consolidated on scenes, however, their personal and performing affinities leads them to play together and recover a trio repertoire not properly spread.
“The cellist embraces to her instrument and it seems a part of her body, as if the sound that is coming out from it were her own voice and its sound characteristic were similar to the human voice. It joins the singer voice in a natural way”.The repertoire is brief but exquisite, and with the armonic accompaniment of the piano, we discover music worthy of bringing to light and to enjoy by performers and listeners.
In the Age of Technology that we are living, Alenza Trio suggest to listen to live music that unify a deep analysis and knowledge from the text and its transmission to the public from the performers feelings: Music made “with love to Art”.
— Posted on at